english | german
- Motivation for parents and child! Very nice video.
- German Facebook Group for sharing information about Dyslexia
- Good and clear Summary
- Website of populär or successful people with Dyslexia
- Nice Project – how people with Dyslexia perceive web pages
- German Wikipedia Page
- Status 2010 in Germany of Intervention and Detection of Dyslexia
Tools for Intervention
- Dyseggxia at the age of 7 in English, Spanish & German (FREE in the App Store)
- DytectiveU from the age of 7 in Spanish from non-profit organization ChangeDyslexia which I am a volunteer of.
- LÜK in German (I played it as a kid with the analog box. Loved it – Haven’t tried the App yet.)
- Was told that Help teachers use it : Ceasar & Klex
- Lernserver – you have to pay for – never tried it.
- Thanks to Stefan for the Link to Speechcare – you have to pay for it – never tried it.
- Thanks to Silke for this Link to LRS GUT1 – you have to pay for it – never tried it.
- To learn Vocabulary: Quizlet
Tools for adults
“Kinder mit Lese-Rechtschreib-Schwäche haben auch Stärken – und die gilt es zu finden und ebenfalls zu fördern. Es ist nicht nötig, diese Kinder alleine über ihre Lese- und Rechtschreibfähigkeiten zu definieren und es gibt viele Möglichkeiten, nach der Schule Tools zu nutzen und Methoden zu entwickeln, um die Rechtschreibung zuverbessern.” – Maria Rauschenberger –
- Vokabel Trainer: Learning words I frequently spell wrong with the App Semper
- Spellchecker: Grammarly – still use the free version – which is helping very much to find the mistakes in English
- Spellchecker: Google Docs finds lots of mistakes – good for writing anything there and then copy and past it 😉
- Course for Learning how to read and write (Hamburg)
- Ask for Support also as an Adult!
Do you have tried out a good tool? Please let me know !